Want to make it onto the naughty list this year? With holiday season (and parties) just around the corner, these delicious pudding shots are sure to get you on Santa’s radar. I’ve combed through Pinterest to find the perfect recipe — normally, I like to improvise, but unfortunately I can’t call myself a mixed drink aficionado (yet). Sweet, creamy, and balanced with just the right tang of alcohol, these eggnog shots are the perfect accompaniment to Christmas cookies and holiday merriment. They’re also easy to make, and a welcome change from the hum drum mulled wine the holidays usually have to offer. So when Aunt Phyllis tries to break out her holly jolly punch this year, counter her with these sinfully sweet bad boys — soon, you’ll have the whole party shooting it like Santa.
Cheers! (And please drink responsibly!)
Original recipe can be found here (findingsilverlinings)
Eggnog Pudding Shots
1 cup of whipped cream flavored vodka
1 cup of eggnog
1 packet of vanilla instant pudding
1 tub of cool whip
Whipped cream and nutmeg to garnish
- Lay out squeezable shot glasses.
- In a big bowl, combine Cool Whip, vodka, eggnog, and pudding mix. Make sure everything is thoroughly mixed and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the shot glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, until the mixture is set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg. Enjoy!